REPLACEMENT CAR KEYS AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
Emergency car lockout, ignition repair, and replacement car keys for high security models, such as Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Iveco, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo models and more. We do it all, as we’re specialised in Car Keys that’s why we’re called Car Keys Solutions. Call us now!
Contact us on CALL US ON 0203 393 5669
We offer round the year automotive locksmith, lost car keys replacement and lockout services for most makes and models. Several dispatch locations, years of experience, a huge stock of keys and fast mobile service, we can cut a NEW CAR KEY ON SITE WITHIN AN HOUR!
Whatever the situation – you may have lost your car key, had your key worn or damaged, or you may be in the unfortunate situation of having had your car key stolen. Get a brand new car key replacement from our mobile auto locksmith car key replacement service which is available 7 days week in-house, or at your location.
Across Greater London, we can come to you in any public place, at your place of work or at home, to fix your electronic car key or your metal car key and to code the necessary key fobs.
Not only is our service fast and reliable, it’s also cheaper than going to a main dealership but also much more convenient. And as we come to you, our mobile service completely removes the need to organise vehicle towing.
When time is a most precious commodity, why would you waste it by waiting days, or having the inconvenience of towing your car to a dealership when you can use a Car Keys Solutions mobile auto locksmith engineer that will respond promptly to your car key replacement needs.
Wherever you are and whether you’ve lost your key completely or it’s been locked inside your vehicle, we’re able to access your car and provide any required car or van key replacements.
AUTO LOCKSMITHS FOR CAR KEY REPLACEMENTS
Replacing your car key shouldn’t be a long, complicated and drawn-out process. It should be easy and you should be found quickly by an auto locksmith that knows the local area. We only work in London and surrounding areas, which means that we’re always nearby no matter when you need a car locksmith. We know how to negotiate London streets and traffic spots and you won’t wait any longer than absolutely necessary and our operating hours are from 8am until 10pm, 7 days a week – so we’ll always be here when you need us.
Contact us on CALL US ON 0203 393 5669
A good auto locksmith will understand that lost or broken car key is a real emergency in many cases, whether you’re unable to get to work or you’re parked in a public car park with your Pay and Display ticket running out. With a local auto locksmith service, you can be sure of a fast and reliable response.
Calling an automotive locksmith or a dealer near your location when you need a car key replacement is the most common approach.
There’s a few things to remember, to help you save time and money when in need of car key replacement:
1. Firstly, when asking for a quote – describe the problem in detail and give the automotive adviser locksmith all the details, for instance if any of the parts from key are still present or any other keys are available. Any piece of information can have an impact the costing of the job and also a difference in the time required for completion of your car key replacement which can reflect the overall cost. Make a note of your exact vehicle location as the auto locksmith engineer has to be by your vehicle to cut and program your new car key. This will prevent unnecessary waiting and may also affect the price.
2. Tell the locksmith adviser if any components from car locking or ignition mechanics have ever being replaced as there may be discrepancy between locks or if key codes are ordered by chassis no, then the new key created will not work. With this information, the auto locksmith has to tackle a different job and again it can save time and money.
3. Most cars and vans on the roads today are equipped with chips or transponders that are paired with the vehicle, and are part of the immobiliser system. So make sure you have the exact vehicle details, registration, VIN number, make and model, and ask the locksmith if they have the correct diagnostic and programming tools in their mobile van to code the key. Not all auto locksmith will have the equipment to program Car Keys that are sophisticated enough for newer car and vans.
4. Remember an auto locksmith is the most convenient choice for car key replacement as they’re mobile and can create a new car key on site by your vehicle.
5. When you choose your auto locksmith check the company and their customer reviews, this will give an indication if you’re in good hands.
Contact them by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call them here: 0203 393 5669